Futurex is seeking talented individuals with a passion for technology and an interest in business to join our team as a Cybersecurity Analyst. The position is based out of Futurex’s Engineering Campus in Bulverde, Texas.
This position involves individuals in both the business development and IT support for Futurex’s advanced line of cryptographic security solutions. Initially, individuals in this position work to develop a deep knowledge of Futurex technology and industry standards by participating in our software quality assurance process. This progresses into customer support and sales with Tier-1 organizations worldwide.
- Provide ongoing technical support and guidance to Futurex’s global customer base
- Test and troubleshoot new and existing hardware, software, and firmware developed for the data security and encryption industry
- Apply business knowledge and technical ability to create state-of-the-art solutions to help enterprises secure their sensitive data
- Train customers on the Futurex product line and data security best practices
- Help develop customer IT environments and provide project management services for custom initiatives
- Write and maintain technical documentation released to the public
- Understand industry-specific APIs and protocols used when interfacing with external systems
Futurex offers career advancement through a combination of comfortability with Futurex technology and industry certifications, including the Certified TR-39 Auditor designation, training for which is paid entirely by Futurex.
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, or a technical and/or business related major
- Broad information technology background
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, with eagerness to learn
- Flexibility to assist in several different departments of the company
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
- Experience with multiple architectures and platforms
- Experience with OpenSSL, Linux, scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Experience with technical support, sales, or quality assurance
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to travel to worldwide destinations
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Complimentary gym membership
- Retirement plan with employer contribution match
- Scenic corporate campus with amenities including a tennis court, jogging trail, and putting green
- Welcoming, family-style corporate culture uniquely suited to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals
Scenic corporate campus located in Bulverde, Texas, approximately 15 minutes north of San Antonio, Texas.
Why Futurex is one of San Antonio’s Best Places to Work
The fast-paced corporate culture doesn’t detract from the fact that employees at Futurex are like family. Working at Futurex offers perks that facilitate health, teamwork, and – if you enjoy such opportunities as watching a San Antonio Spurs playoff game from the corporate suite – fun.Futurex Employees