Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing Analyst
Futurex, named one of San Antonio’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Antonio Business Journal for the past nine years, is seeking a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Marketing Analyst for full-time employment at our corporate campus just north of San Antonio, Texas. The SEO and Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for driving traffic to the Futurex.com and VirtuCrypt.com websites, as well as promoting Futurex through content automation, campaign marketing, data segmentation, and data mining. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a challenging environment and enjoys being surrounded by an equally dedicated and motivated team.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong analytical mindset, excellent writing and communication skills, and enjoy working in the online realm to connect with customers and improve brand awareness. Ideal candidates are well-versed in digital marketing techniques including e-mail marketing automation, link building, web-architecture, and analyzing and managing large quantities of data to determine content effectiveness and calculate marketing return on investment (MROI). We also want someone who loves to work with other people and can effectively communicate with individuals from a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
If this sounds like the type of environment you’d like to be part of, we encourage you to submit your application today.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, data science, or related field
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics, AdWords (PPC), and Webmaster Tools
- Functional understanding of HTML and CSS, SEO/SEM components, and related skills
- Experience analyzing web-based architecture and content to improve SERPS, website speed, and overall ability for us to capture prospective customers
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present performance data in a meaningful way
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo or Pardot
- Well-informed on current trends in the SEO industry
- Motivated, self-starting, and eager to learn
- Drive traffic to the Futurex.com and VituCrypt.com sites by optimizing web pages and digital content for SEO and overall awareness and reception of the Futurex brand
- Develop quality link building and long-tail search strategies along with backend SEO components to improve web performance and effectiveness
- Recommend and implement data capture strategies
- Calculate marketing return on investment
- Work closely with marketing team to drive SEO/SEM during content creation and implementation
- Leverage collected data to improve upon existing digital marketing campaigns and overall execution
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for the structure and use of marketing data
- Evaluate marketing data using customer profiling, segmentation analysis, and general data analysis and mining to improve digital effectiveness
- Provide general support for a broad range of marketing initiatives and activities
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
- Complimentary gym membership
- Retirement plan with employer contribution match
- Scenic corporate campus with amenities including a tennis court, jogging trail, and putting green
- Welcoming, family-style corporate culture uniquely suited to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals
Scenic corporate campus located approximately 15 minutes north of San Antonio, Texas.
Why Futurex is one of San Antonio’s Best Places to Work
The fast-paced corporate culture doesn’t detract from the fact that employees at Futurex are like family. Working at Futurex offers perks that facilitate health, teamwork, and – if you enjoy such opportunities as watching a San Antonio Spurs playoff game from the corporate suite – fun.Futurex Employees