Whether you’re looking for a simple solution for injecting private keys during the manufacturing process or a scalable global architecture for total device management, Futurex can supply you with the security, convenience, and functionality you need.
A Complete Solution for IoT Manufacturers
From ATMs to smart cars, electronic devices need to be secured using strong encryption and authentication. Futurex’s suite of manufacturer-class products provides electronic device manufacturers with the resources they need to secure their entire infrastructure: initial loading of keys and certificates during manufacturing, remotely loading keys into units already deployed in the field, and securely disposing or revoking keys and certificates at end of life. This cradle to grave key management functionality ensures manufacturers maintain total security during every aspect of their business dealings, from beginning to end.
Futurex’s manufacturer solution suite is designed to integrate into your data management system with ease, supplying one complete package for handling all the processes necessary to establish a secure, authenticated network of devices. The scalability of Futurex’s devices makes them ideal for large-scale IoT manufacturing ventures, with the capability to perform bulk operations for keys and certificates.
Signing individual objects such as code or documents, establishing TLS connections across a network of devices, or encrypting traffic between endpoints — whatever your business has planned, the versatility of Futurex’s manufacturer devices satisfies any functional requirements for cryptographic operations. With support for different key distribution protocols, you won’t have to worry about reconfiguring devices to push or pull keys; the Futurex manufacturer solution suite can handle it all.
Wearable devices, ATMs, power grids, smart cars, Point of Sale terminals, mobile devices, smart appliances, and more — any device capable of wireless communication needs to have that connection secured to avoid intentional or accidental exposure of data. The two main methods of ensuring secure communication for the Internet of Things are authentication and encryption.
Using Futurex technology, manufacturers can establish a public key infrastructure (PKI), which will create a mutually authenticated connection for secure communication. They can then encrypt all sensitive data flowing between devices, doubly ensuring security of all information across their system. With Futurex’s Internet of Things manufacturer-class solution suite, you can create a framework for maintaining a safe and secure environment for your customers.
Manufacturing Product Suite
Hardened, enterprise-class key and certificate lifecycle management solutions
- Full symmetric and asymmetric key and certificate management
- Robust, versatile API for programmatic automation of repetitive tasks
- Easy, convenient generation of certificate trees
- Permission-based user management system with dual control
- Customized monitoring and alerting
Integrate small form-factor encryption devices directly into a variety of environments for on-site data security
- Supports all common key types and protocols
- Optional external self-contained enclosure
- Optimized size, weight, power, and cooling characteristics
- Supports mutual authentication under a trusted root certificate
A complete remote key management solution for your POS or ATM network
- Eliminates the costly manual process of loading keys by managing them from one central location
- Automates the manual key replacement process
- Securely and remotely distributes encryption keys over a secured IP network
- Integrates hardware-based disaster recovery and redundancy
Manage, inject, and store your Point of Sale encryption keys with Futurex’s all-in-one security solution
- Supports large key injection batches
- Provides flexibility in all your key loading operations
- Integrates with all major POS device makers
- Easy generation of Key reports
Simplify your system from one location with monitoring, alerting, load balancing, data replication, and more
- Centralized management for Futurex devices
- User-defined grouping system
- Easy-to-understand, user-friendly operation
- Customized notifications and alerting options available
- Intelligent load distribution and automated failover
Compliantly and securely load keys and perform device configuration from anywhere in the world
- Easily manage your worldwide data encryption presence from a single location
- Capable of configuring multiple devices
- Eliminates the manual process of transferring key components
- Provides detailed audit records
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3-validated