For financial institutions such as banks, payment processors, or credit unions, protecting sensitive customer data is a top priority. Don’t settle for anything less than the hardened, robust security and functionality of Futurex’s innovative solutions for data encryption, payment processing, centralized management, and more.
The Solution that Financial Institutions Trust
Futurex’s suite of data security solutions have been integrated into many of the largest financial institutions across the globe, from high volume payment processors to Tier-1 banks. These businesses have chosen Futurex technology because they trust its superior security, functionality, and reliability. Beyond the versatility afforded by Futurex’s solutions, financial institutions also prefer Futurex devices for their simple integration into existing systems and the ease with which Futurex can provide custom-developed functionality specific for each customer.
We know that compliance is also a vital factor when choosing a data security provider, which is why Futurex solutions have been designed from the ground up to adhere to all major industry standards, including PCI DSS, FIPS 140-2 Level 3, and PCI HSM. Futurex products are validated as Secure Cryptographic Devices (SCD) that promote robust security through tamper-responsiveness, reinforced chassis, dual bezel locks, and logical restrictions such as role-based permissions and dual control.
Secure Your Entire Infrastructure
The Futurex Hardened Enterprise Security Platform provides a single-source solution for securing every aspect of your core cryptographic infrastructure, from payment processing to key management to endpoint authentication, all with centralized monitoring and configuration. The platform eliminates financial institutions’ reliance on multiple vendors for integration work, support, ongoing updates, and total system security. Designed around a Base Architecture Model that allows for new functionality to be pushed out to all devices simultaneously while increasing security and stability, the Hardened Enterprise Security Platform is revolutionizing the way financial institutions approach core cryptographic security.
Financial institutions have to stay up to date with the newest in payment trends and technologies in order to offer their customers the best security and services available. Futurex HSMs offer scalable functionality and high throughput, with processing rates of up to 10,000 transactions per second in a single device. Through Futurex’s built-in forward compatibility and commitment to continuous innovation, financial institutions can rest easy knowing their core cryptographic infrastructures will always be cutting edge.
Futurex’s products have integrated many different technologies and functionality to provide convenience and security for their customers, including but not limited to:
- EMV - Both EMV card preparation and EMV transaction processing are available with Futurex devices, creating a turnkey EMV solution that can be implemented easily, quickly, and securely.
- P2PE - Using Futurex HSMs, financial institutions can create secure endpoint communication with point-to-point encryption of all data.
- Tokenization - Any stored financial information can now be replaced by secure tokens, removing in-the-clear data and significantly reducing PCI compliance.
- Public Key Infrastructure - Create an entire public key infrastructure, with full certificate trees, and perform RSA transactions using Futurex’s secure HSMs and key management servers.
- Monitoring and Alerting Capabilities - Futurex devices support a variety of technologies to alert system administrators about infrastructure health, including SMS, SMTP, SMNP, and syslog.
- Centralized Management - Organize, monitor, and configure a vast number of devices across an entire network through one management server, promoting ease of use and efficiency for financial infrastructures.
- Disaster Recovery - In addition to the disaster recovery inherent in the physical hardware through redundant power supplies and ports, financial institutions can create a truly reliable infrastructure by utilizing the Guardian Series 3 for high availability, secure backups, and load balancing.
- ATM Remote Key Loading - ATMs are widely relied upon for cash withdrawals. Futurex technology enable the remote loading of vital ATM keys.
Devices Behind Financial Security
Excrypt SSP Enterprise v.2
Protect your sensitive data and transactions with industry-leading security and speed:
- Meets or exceeds industry compliance standards
- Virtual HSMs allow for multiple independent data processing environments within a single physical platform
- Increases the overall speed and functionality of your HSM network
Compliantly and securely load keys and perform device configuration from anywhere in the world
- Easily manage your worldwide data encryption presence from a single location
- Capable of configuring multiple devices
- Eliminates the manual process of transferring key components
- Provides detailed audit records
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3-compliant
Industry-leading technology for financial and general-purpose transaction processing and data security
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant and PCI HSM validated
- Standardize HSM infrastructure onto a single platform
- Scalable up to 20,000 transactions per second
- Process EMV, RSA, P2PE, tokenization, and mobile transactions
Guardian Series 3
Empower your administrators with centralized management, redundancy, device status monitoring, and more
- Central management for Futurex devices
- Comprehensive load distribution and automated failover
- User-defined grouping for devices
- Intuitive visual and logical user interface
- Customized notifications, alerts, and status reports
KMES Series 3
Hardened, enterprise-class key and certificate lifecycle management solutions
- Symmetric key lifecycle management for issuance, offline root, and more
- Enterprise certificate authority and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Registration authority
- Data protection, application encryption, and integration with 3rd-party applications
- Vaultless tokenization
- Quantum-resistant hybrid certificate authority issuance