Google Cloud EKM Integration
What is Google Cloud Key Management?
Google Cloud External Key Management (EKM) allows you to create, store, and manage keys in a separate environment from encrypted data, using Futurex’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated key management technology.
Using Futurex's integrated key management service, you can enhance data privacy, access control, and key provenance and maintain control over your own encryption keys.
- Secure: FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated
- Compliant: regional data residency, privacy, and sovereignty mandates
- Resilient: deploy high-availability configurations with uptimes of 99.999%
Futurex’s solution integrates with all Google Cloud services supported by their KMS.
1. Log in to KMES Series 3 interface
2. Configure users, keys, and JWT
3. Log in to Google KMS dashboard
4. Create a new key ring
5. Create externally managed keys in Google KMS
6. Test encryption and decryption operations with externally managed keys
VirtuCrypt Cloud HSM services
Futurex’s VirtuCrypt cloud grants you access to an innovative set of solutions for encryption, key management, PKI & certificate authority, and much more.
With this service, you can easily create, deploy, and manage virtual HSMs. The VirtuCrypt Intelligence Platform (VIP) provides an intuitive UI with which to centralize cryptographic management across organizational units.
- Automated provisioning of cloud HSMs through VirtuCrypt Intelligence Portal
- Easy migration from legacy on-premises HSMs to cloud HSMs
- User-controlled clustering and high availability
- Services available from worldwide data centers
- 99.999%+ SLA-backed uptime
Full lifecycle protection
Create, store, and manage keys from a user-friendly centralized platform.
- Scalable: expands to meet your needs
- Flexible: available on-premises, via Futurex’s cloud, or as a hybrid model
- Centralized: integrates with additional 3rd-party applications for key management
Enterprise-wide data protection
Futurex provides a versatile external key service using fully validated HSM and cloud technology.
In addition to solutions for Google Cloud External Key Manager, Futurex’s Key Management Enterprise Server (KMES) Series 3 offers the following functionality:
- Cloud key management
- Code signing
- Data protection
- Vaultless tokenization
- Certificate authority (CA)
- Public key infrastructure (PKI)
Attribute-based access control
Granular control over key access allows you to control access and set policy based on attributes like geographic location, application, time and date, and more.
Encryption key algorithms
Futurex supports 256-bit AES encryption keys for high-assurance data security, with user-defined rotation policies. Remote firmware updates ensure future-proof support of additional algorithms