Cloud Strategies for Financial Services: Proceed Strategically
Financial services companies are responsible for meeting strict data security and privacy requirements, but they also have a duty to seek out opportunities for increased efficiency and agility. Because of this, many are turning to the cloud for their core cryptographic processing infrastructure. In fact, 83% of enterprise workloads are expected to be in the cloud by 2020, according to Hosting Tribunal.
The cloud presents options to centralize, streamline, and modernize an entire cryptographic infrastructure, but there are critical questions to ask and explore so that organizations proceed strategically. Our webinar on January 22, 2020, “How to Incorporate Cloud-Based HSMs into Your Crypto Infrastructure,” will walk through what to look for in a cloud environment, outline cloud-based hardware security modules (HSMs), and provide evaluation and migration recommendations. Register here: futurex.com/webinar.
In this webinar, we’ll answer these questions:
- What are the best practices and latest technologies in the face of an ever-changing threat landscape and evolving regulatory requirements?
- What should organizations look for in a cloud cryptographic environment?
- Which financial industry use cases are best-suited to the cloud, and which still require on-premises HSMs?
In addition, we will inform attendees about the latest technologies and migration recommendations to pave the way to a cloud-based future. We’ll walk through how financial services companies can stay current with latest cloud payment trends and technologies, and how organizations can seek more efficiency and scalability. We’ll cover:
- Proven technology used by top tier financial institutions to secure their financial processing and financial issuance
- The latest cloud options to secure and process financial data
- Why so many financial services institutions are making the move to the cloud and hear migration recommendations and best practices
- Explain the different cloud options and walk through what’s important – and what’s not
This is the first webinar in a 3-part series that also includes:
- Tapping the Cloud for P2PE and Tokenization to Secure PCI Data
- Streamlining the ATM and Point of Sale Remote Key Loading Process in the Cloud
Sign up today at futurex.com/webinar.