Tech Talks in June at Futurex Virtual Summit 2020
Enterprises, financial services, and organizations in all industries are continually looking at how to best to secure their mission-critical data and assets in transit, at rest, on-premises, or in the cloud. In today’s 24/7, hyper-connected world, system failures are simply not an option.
As organizations work to strengthen their existing crypto infrastructure and build their knowledge of the latest technologies and solutions, we invite you to join us at the Futurex Virtual Summit 2020, taking place June 4, June 11, June 18, and June 25, 2020. The Summit is a technology-packed event with industry talks, product demonstrations, crypto strategy sessions, guest speakers, and more. Every Thursday in June, we will feature technical presentations, deep-dive discussions, and Q&As covering the latest topics that affect you most:
- Always-available crypto systems
- How to move workloads to the cloud with ease
- How to ensure cloud security
- Encryption key management
Submit your free registration today. Register for the morning sessions and we'll have breakfast delivered to your doorstep...a taste of San Antonio: huevos rancheros!
“As enterprises are evaluating HSMs as a service and financial services are moving transactions in the cloud, now is the time is for organizations to learn about the latest enterprise security trends and build their knowledge of data security tools and options,” said Ryan Smith, vice president, global business development at Futurex.
Check out the agenda! Hear from our Solutions Architects and Executives on these topics and more:
- Data Protection & Enterprise Key Management: What Does the Future Hold?
- Top 5 Reasons to Move to Fully-Managed Financial Cloud HSMs
- Best Practices for Deploying a Highly Scalable, Highly Available HSM Infrastructure
- Tips and Tricks to Manage Your Enterprise PKI
- Best Practices for Utilizing Financial Cloud HSMs in AWS
- Turbocharge Your Multi-App Infrastructure with HSM Virtualization and Application Partitioning
- Introduction and Feature Overview: Futurex HSM Firmware v6.7.x.x
- HSM Automation and Scripting Made Easier: Latest Strategies and Tools
- Modernizing the Point of Sale: What Does the Move to PCI 3.0 Mean for ESOs?
- Cloud Key Management and External Cloud Key Management in AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Financial Key Administrator Training: Best Practices for PCI Environments
Many of these sessions can be submitted for CPE/CEU credit for (ISC)² or CompTIA certifications. The Summit will also feature guest speakers, including:
- Andrea Beatty, Delap Cyber
- Paul Cleary, Venafi
- Mark B. Cooper (aka The PKI Guy), PKI Solutions
- Pedro Gil, Copayment
- Monica Ramírez Niño, TowerTech Americas
- Alexander Truskovsky, ISARA
Schedule a Virtual Meeting with the Experts
We are available to help you tackle your most difficult crypto challenges and answer your questions. Sign up here to talk one-on-one with Futurex Executives and Solutions Architects.
Register for the Futurex Virtual Summit 2020 today! Register by May 31 and score a free hat. Follow us on social media and use #GreetingsfromFuturexSummit2020. Keep checking back for regular updates and fun promotions!