You Belong Here: Futurex Virtual Summit 2020
When building or upgrading enterprise cryptographic infrastructures, organizations must prioritize scalable architectures and systems as a critical requirement for growing business environments. These principles are applicable to virtually all businesses, but in particular to the “always on, always available” needs of financial institutions, retailers, and IoT device manufacturers. Whether it involves high-volume financial transaction processing or issuing hundreds of millions of certificates, these organizations require security and an nth degree of throughput scalability – essentially, a high availability infrastructure – to handle the volume.
At the Futurex Virtual Summit 2020, taking place every Thursday in June, we are gathering the brightest cryptographic and cybersecurity minds to discuss exactly this – security scalability – and your most pressing security issues including data protection, financial cloud HSMs, security scalability, and enterprise key management. Maybe you’re interested in attending the session, “Data Protection and Enterprise Key Management: What Does the Future Hold?” on June 4? Or “Best Practices for Deploying a Highly Scalable, Highly Available HSM Infrastructure” on June 18? Or “Financial Key Administrator Training: Best Practices for PCI Environments” on June 25?
Maybe you want to attend them all! The Summit takes place June 4, June 11, June 18, and June 25, 2020. Visit futurex-summit.com to see the line-up of presentations and activities and submit your free registration today. Look for sessions marked with an egg for free huevos rancheros delivered by GrubHub, straight to your door! Register by May 31 for your free hat! And did you know? Many of these sessions can be submitted for CPE/CEU credit for (ISC)² or CompTIA certifications.
Guest Speakers and Presentations
The Summit also features guest speakers, with new speakers being added regularly, so keep checking back at futurex-summit.com.
Guest speakers include:
- Paul Cleary, Ecosystem Architect, Venafi
- Alexander Truskovsky, Director, Technical Strategy, ISARA
- Mark B. Cooper, President and Founder, PKI Solutions (aka The PKI Guy)
- Pedro Gil, Director, Copayment
- Monica Ramírez Niño, Co-Founder & Chief Entrepreneur, TowerTech Americas
- Spencer Frye, Head of Business Development, nTropy
Check out the complete Futurex Virtual Summit 2020 agenda for the latest presentations, as sessions are being added regularly, including:
- Top 5 Reasons to Move to Fully-Managed Financial Cloud HSMs
- Turbocharge Your Multi-App Infrastructure with HSM Virtualization and Application Partitioning
- Introduction and Feature Overview: Futurex HSM Firmware v6.7.x.x
- HSM Automation and Scripting Made Easier: Latest Strategies and Tools
- Modernizing the Point of Sale: What Does the Move to PCI 3.0 Mean for ESOs?
- Next-Generation Financial Cloud HSMs in AWS
Have a Question?
Our Solutions Architects and executives are available to answer your questions and help you solve your most difficult cryptographic challenges. Sign up here to schedule a one-on-one.
Register for the Futurex Virtual Summit 2020 today for deep-dive technical discussions and the latest security trends. See you in June!