CPoC 360 Service
What is CPoC?
CPoC, or Contactless Payment on COTS, is a new standard developed by the PCI Security Standards Council. It allows merchants to conduct secure, contactless payment transactions using COTS devices like mobile phones and tablets. With CPoC solutions, a merchant's point of sale is extended far beyond the checkout counter.
To help SoftPOS developers achieve CPoC compliance, Futurex has designed a powerful new turnkey solution that meets all requirements of the CPoC standard: CPoC 360.
CPoC 360 Service by Futurex
The Futurex CPoC 360 Service is the next big opportunity for companies developing SoftPOS applications.
CPoC 360 is a low-cost, high-efficiency way for merchants to improve the customer experience by offering a level of convenience closer to online shopping. Download the brochure .
Key advantages of CPoC 360
- Develop Once, Deploy Globally: CPoC 360 includes a device-agnostic API
- Designed for the Cloud: The VirtuCrypt cloud offers full redundancy and high availability
- Get to Market Fast: CPoC 360 offers a turnkey approach for fast integration and deployment
- Simplify Audits: robust audit logs are provided via VirtuCrypt cloud HSMs
VirtuCrypt Cloud HSMs
Redundant Cloud HSMs ensure fast and secure transaction processing.
- Futurex’s CPoC 360 service delivers Cloud HSMs for any aspect of transaction processing.
- CPoC compliance is maintained using Futurex’s dynamic VirtuCrypt Cloud.
Merchants data is protected by Futurex’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and PCI validated hardware security modules.
Excrypt API reduces development effort.
- CPoC 360 includes the Excrypt API, with which developers can integrate CPoC 360 with numerous applications.
- This reduces time to market and development overhead.
- Imagine a busy retail store on Black Friday. If the store deploys a CPoC solution, its employees can process customer payments anywhere in the store using CPoC-enabled mobile devices, preventing long checkout lines from forming.
- A local artisan running a stall at a farmers' market can take payments using their mobile phone, rather than having to purchase extra hardware.
CPoC 360 Features
- Device and code signing
- Remote key loading
- FIPS validated entropy source
- Device attestation
- Transaction processing
- Redundant cloud HSMs
VirtuCrypt Intelligence Portal
The VirtuCrypt Intelligence Portal is a powerful and intuitive way to securely manage Futurex CPoC 360 from a single source.
- Track activity
- Generate audit logs
- Manage all COTS devices